At Collins, Barr & Hembree, Ltd. the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our office is still open for appointments. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Exchange to send us files online. You can access the exchange by clicking here.
- Our office is currently open for appointments. However, we are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (601) 707-7536 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
- To accommodate any concerns our clients and staff may have, we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let our team know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (601) 707-7536.